The OPUS GmbH is looking for its parent company for
O&M Experts for international Power Plant Projects (m/f/d)
For the projects of our parent company in the international Energy Market we are looking permanently for Plant Managers and Operation Managers as well as for I&C, Electrical and Mechanical Maintenance Managers.
What we expect…
- degree in engineering or equivalent qualification
- wide knowledge and proven experience in power plant management (plant management, operation management or maintenance management)
- willingness for long term international assignments
- good English language skills
- international/intercultural experience
What we offer…
- a fair, fixed income
- 30 paid vacation days per year
- challenging and diverse tasks
- occupational and private coverage by a collective accident insurance, liability insurance and foreign health insurance
- reasonable number of trips back home
The OPUS GmbH is the partner of the energy industry for flexible and competent staffing solutions. Affiliated to the STEAG group, which is the fifth largest power producer in Germany, OPUS GmbH is an experienced industry specialist with the unique feature of being the sole personnel service provider in Germany which is specialized in the placement and provision of professionals and executives for the energy sector. OPUS GmbH represents a particular kind of personnel service: We bring together people and work. Competent, flexible and acting in the interest of all parties involved with the support of the work council of OPUS. Share our experience!
Applications from future and current managers are welcome!
OPUS Personaldienstleistungen GmbH
Rüttenscheider Str. 1-3
45128 Essen (Germany)